Starting your own business is intimidating. The Surepass guarantee eliminates your risk and makes it easier to succeed. If you are stuck doing a job you do not love, it can feel like you’re going nowhere. It is even worse if your boss – and let’s be honest – sees you as a number. Every week, a little more of the real ‘you’ gets sapped away.
Follow These 5 Steps To Start Your Own Driving School
1. Choose your training course and qualify as an Approved Driving Instructor
2. Source a dual-controlled car, suitably insured for learner drivers
3. Set up your driving school business with HMRC
4. Attract your first learner driving pupils through family, friends, and advertising
5. Start teaching and earning!
To Be Accepted As A Driving Instructor You Must…
- You must be able to read a vehicle registration mark at a distance of 27.5m
- You must have held a full UK or EU car driving licence for a total of 4 of the past 6 years.
- All convictions, motoring and non-motoring that are still in force will be taken into account when the DVSA assesses your suitability to be entered onto the register of Approved Driving Instructors.
How Much Is The Training?
- One to one courses start from just £1,490
- Pay upfront and save £500
- Pay with interest-free instalments, from £175 per month x 9 mths
We Will Even Help You Find Pupils!
- Surepass advertises on behalf of its instructors. Typically you will receive between 75-100 local pupils every year.
- We’ve been running a national driving school for 25 years. We can get you all the pupils you need, you probably won’t even need to advertise.
Wait !! Don’t Take Our Word For it
We have been training Driving Instructors for more than 25 years and are ORDIT registered. This means the DVSA have inspected the training we do and confirmed it meets their high standard for the tests.
Money Back Guarantee
100% refund within two weeks of joining the course, if you decide it’s not for you.
Your Next Step…
Training with professionals is the best way to become a professional driving instructor with your own business. For more details about training with Surepass, enter your details to receive the full information pack – it’s completely free.